5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 37 The Kentwell at Violet Gardens, Falkenham Road, Kirton, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP10
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 double bedrooms with 'Jack and Jill' en suite
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Living room
- Dining room
An open plan kitchen/dining area is the perfect space for entertaining with double doors to the rear garden and leading off to the utility room. There is a separate living room with bi-folding doors, a dining room, study and guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
The first floor comprises a master bedroom with en suite shower room, 2 double bedrooms with Jack and Jill en suite facilities, a further bedroom and a family bathroom.
The second floor has an additional bedroom which could also be used as a family or play room and a second study.
- Kitchen - 4.53m x 3.62m, 14'10" x 11'10"
- Breakfast Area - 4.80m x 2.84m, 15'9" x 9'4"
- Living Room - 5.64m x 3.59m, 18'6" x 11'9"
- Dining Room - 3.62m x 3.44m, 11'10" x 11'3"
- Study - 2.63m x 1.91m, 8'7" x 6'3"
- Utility Room - 2.10m x 2.09m , 6'11" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.64m x 3.59m, 18'6" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.53m x 3.62m, 14'10" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.62m x 3.09m, 11'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.84m x 2.72m, 9'4" x 8'11"
- Snug - 5.08m x 1.91m, 16'8" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 5/Playroom - 5.08m x 4.89m, 16'8" x 16'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62410703.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-20806-037_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.