3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 232 The Bramford at Hampden View, Dereham Road, New Costessey, NR5
- Master bedroom with En-Suite
- Further double bedroom
- A bedroom that could altnerativley be used as a study
- Family bathroom
- Living/Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private garden
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
With a versatile layout which would suit couples and families alike, the Bramford is a well proportioned 3 bedroom property.
The lounge/dining room is perfect for entertaining, with French doors opening out to the private rear garden, while the breakfast kitchen has plenty of space for relaxed family mealtimes. A handy storage closet and a guest cloakroom are also located off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes an en suite shower room. Also on the first floor are a well proportioned guest bedroom, a main bathroom and a third bedroom that could alternativley be used as a study.
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.08m, 11'3'' x 10'1''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6'' x 12'2''
- Master Bedroom - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9'' x 9'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10" x 8'8"
- Study - 3.70m x 2.00m, 12'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62410727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-20801-232_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.