3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Yarlington - Plot 984 at Chestnut Grove at Radstone Fields , Radstone Road, Brackley, NN13
- Large kitchen/dining room
- Separate living room
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 Single Bedroom
- En-suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- French doors from kitchen and lounge to garden
- Single garage
The Yarlington is an L-Shaped 3 bedroom home designed with families in mind.
Double doors to the garden from both the kitchen/dining room and the living room allow you to make the most of warm summer days and also keep an eye on the children as they play. There is also a handy storage cupboard downstairs and a cloakroom to complete the ground floor.
The first floor hosts a large master bedroom with an en-suite shower room. A spacious second bedroom, the third bedroom and a family bathroom wrap up this ideal family home.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.74m x 3.82m, 15'7" x 12'7"
- Lounge - 3.60m x 5.33m, 11'10" x 17'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.41m x 3.82m, 11'2" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.60m x 2.63m, 11'10" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.25m x 2.64m, 7'5" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62410763.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20770-984_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.