4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aldington - Plot 27 at Downs View, Churchfield Way, Wye, TN25
- Four bedroom detached home
- 1517 Sq.ft
- Double car barn
- Living room with double doors leading to garden
- Kitchen/breakfast/family area
- Dining Room with bay window
- Rear garden
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Aldington is a 4 bedroom home with stunning design features and a versatile internal layout.
A double-fronted exterior, handsome bay windows together with a distinctive L-shaped floor layout elevate this 4 bedroom home. The living room allows light to steam from front bay to rear double doors, while the front dual-aspect dining room makes a perfect setting to entertain in style. The kitchen/breakfast/family area will be the hub of the house for al fresco living and entertaining.
Upstairs are four bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the master bedroom and en suite shower room artfully designed in a private wing.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62410790.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-14029-027_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.