4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 146 - The Danbury at Foxgloves at Croft Gardens, Hyde End Road, Spencers Wood, RG7
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Family/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Secondary family bathroom
The Danbury is a 4 bedroom home displayed over 3 storeys. The home starts with kitchen/breakfast area, family/dining area with French doors that open onto the rear garden. As well on the ground floor this home offers a downstairs cloakroom for extra convenience. The second floor offers a master bathroom, secondary lounge and a bedroom. The top floor offers a secondary family bathroom, a single and double bedroom. The last feature of the third floor is the double master bedroom which has an ensuite shower room leading off it.
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Area - 3.43m x 2.73m, 11'3" x 8' 11"
- Family/dinning area - 4.88m x 4.14m, 16'0" x 13'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.48m x 2.72m, 11'5" x 8'11"
- Lounge - 4.88m x 3.16m, 16'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 1 (max.) - 3.86m x 3.57m, 12'8" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.07m x 2.76m , 10'1'' x 9'1''
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.07m x 2.02m , 10'1'' x 6'8''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62410802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21242-47efea4666d64fbda5442398fc97bc22_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.