1 bedroom apartment for salePremium one bedroom at 250 City Road, City Road, London, EC1V 2QQ
- Premium one bedroom
- Winter garden
- Comfort cooling throughout
- Under floor heating throughout
- Fitted wardrobes
Our one bedroom premium apartments have the added luxury of a supplementary living space that is separate to the main living room. With views overlooking Regents Canal, Alexandra Palace, the Olympic Stadium and Emirates Stadium. These apartments also benefit from high yielding projections of between 4.4% -4.5%.This particular apartment also boasts a spacious, open plan living area which is complimented by a large, East-facing Winter Garden. Not only does the Winter Garden provide a beautifully designed 'outside area', perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing, the floor to ceiling windows allow copious amounts of natural light to calmly flood the room, creating a bright, appealing living space. The large double bedroom is beautifully designed, featuring more top of the range floor to ceiling windows as well as a number of fully fitted wardrobes, which provide ample storage space, and even a dressing area. Next door to the bedroom is the sleek, modern four piece bathroom which includes a porcelain bath, tiled wet room shower, chrome heated towel rails and composite stone top vanity units. This stunning home also features zoned underfloor heating and comfort cooling running throughout for a quiet, efficient climate control system with the five star specifications being individually selected by experts in their field.
On top of all this, our residents are guaranteed peace of mind by our 24/7 concierge and security teams and are also free to enjoy the onsite amenities, including a state of the art swimming pool and spa complex, fully equipped rooftop gym and a resident's only business lounge.
* Located in Zone 1
* Nearest underground stations are Old Street (0.4 miles) and Angel (0.5 miles), both with connections to the Northern Line. King's Cross St Pancras (1 stop from Angel) will provide connections via the Victoria, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Northern lines as well as National Rail and Eurostar
* Excellent Overground rail links provide immediate access across London and beyond via Old Street, Liverpool Street, Farringdon and King's Cross St Pancras.
* Crossrail connection at nearby Farringdon Station will provide quick access to Tottenham Court Road (2 mins), Canary Wharf (8 mins), Paddington (8 mins) and Heathrow Airport (32 mins)
* Around 200 million passengers will travel on Crossrail each year.
The opening of Crossrail in 2018 will transport an estimated 1.5 million passengers into the City daily. The Crossrail station at Farringdon will be just 1.1 miles away and will provide access to Heathrow Airport in 32 minutes.
Located just eight minutes' walk from Old Street, 250 City Road is a landmark development designed by world renowned architects Foster + Partners. These spectacular apartments and penthouses offer stunning City views as well as a host of residents' facilities including a gym and terrace, luxurious 20-metre swimming pool and spa, concierge facilities and residents' lounge.
Two acres of landscaping at the heart of the scheme plays host to cafés, restaurants, retail outlets, creative workspaces and a 4* hotel. Public areas are fully Wi-Fi enabled.
The development is located between Old Street and Angel, with the City and Shoreditch on your doorstep.
Workplaces in the City and Central London are just a short walk away, 250 City Road connects Tech City with the cultural attractions of Islington and the city beyond.
250 City Road Sales & Marketing Suite, 250 City Road, London EC1V 2QQ
Open daily 10am - 6pm - Late night openings on Thursdays until 8pm and early closure on Sundays at 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3008CR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley Homes (North East London) - Investor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.