3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThree-bedroom house at White Lion Place, Portsmouth Road, Surrey, Cobham, KT11
- Exclusively for the over 55s
- Convenient location in the heart of Cobham
- Gated development
- Private parking
- Estate Management service
- High quality specification incuding bespoke kitchen
- Private terrace accessed from kitchen
- Fited wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2
- En-suite master bedroom
- Double doors from study onto balcony
This exclusive development of 30 homes comprises newly-built and converted houses, apartments
and duplexes, all designed with retirement in mind.
The six converted properties are the result of Beechcroft's careful conversion of a Grade II listed building that played a major role in Cobham's history.
The 24 newly built homes, set in three buildings - Barley House, Mackay House and The Malthouse
provide plenty of generously-proportioned living space and all have outside space in the form of private gardens, terraces, balconies, Juliette balconies or roof terraces.
All the stylish, energy-efficient homes at White Lion Place have been designed to reflect the grandeur of the listed building and historical relevance of the site and each features the contemporary, high quality specification that is a hallmark of all Beechcroft properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7_Mackay_House. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.