4 bedroom house for saleThe Alder at Meadow View at Meadow View, Sunflower Close, Shirebrook, NG20
- Ideal four bedroom family home
- Lounge with French doors to rear garden
- Stylish kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Second double bedroom
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
- Complete with either Car Port or Single Garage*
The Alder is an ideal four bedroom family home at Meadow View, Shirebrook.
The ground floor features a stylish fitted kitchen/dining room and a lounge with French doors to the rear garden. There is also a downstairs W.C and additional storage space.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with en suite shower room, a second double bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside is a private rear garden and either a carport or single garage*.
*Plot specific. Please ask for details.
Plot 129 The Alder at Meadow View
Full price £149,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3533 x 4073 / 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4474 x 3552 / 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1403 x 983 / 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 2796 x 4113 / 9'2" x 13'6"
- En-suite - 2796 x 1683 / 9'2" x 5'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4474 x 2915 / 14'8" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 2544 x 2962 / 8'4" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 1817 x 2022 / 6'0" x 6'8"
- Bathroom - 2544 x 1635 / 8'4" x 5'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14415_4_18_100545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.