4 bedroom house for saleThe Alpine at Meadow View, Shirebrook at Meadow View, Sunflower Close, Shirebrook, NG20
- Four bedroom family home
- Kitchen/dining room overlooking rear garden
- Light and airy lounge
- Mater bedroom with en-suite
- Three additional ample sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Help to Buy and Easy Key available
Stylish and modern four bedroom home
The Alpine is a four bedroom semi-detached home at Meadow View, Shirebrook.
The ground floor features a light and airy lounge, and a kitchen/dining room with French doors opening out onto the private rear garden. There is also a downstairs W.C. and a useful storage cupboard under the stairs.
Moving onto the first floor there are four bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, a family bathroom and additional storage.
Plot 137 The Alpine at Meadow View
Full price £156,995. EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2498 x 3258 / 8'2" x 10'8"
- Dining - 2921 x 3258 / 9'7" x 10'8"
- Lounge - 3297 x 5042 / 10'10" x 16'7"
- W.C. - 879 x 1983 / 2'11" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 2733 x 3442 / 9'0" x 11'4"
- En-suite - 2733 x 1623 / 9'0" x 5'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2733 x 3122 / 9'0" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2686 x 2463 / 8'10" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2686 x 1983 / 8'10" x 6'6"
- Bathroom - 1673 x 2071 / 5'6" x 6'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17118_4_16_101636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.