4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Draycott - Plot 120 at Millers Reach, Beacon Road, Stone, ST15
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Spacious lounge
- Open plan kitchen - dining room with French doors onto rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- Single garage and driveway parking
COMMUTERS will appreciate that the M42, M6 Toll and M1 are close by and regular direct rail services operate from Burton upon Trent RAILWAY STATION to Birmingham and Nottingham.
The Draycott is a 4 bedroom detached home offering two floors of flexible living accommodation.
On the ground floor you will find a spacious family lounge with bay window, separate dining room with French doors leading to a private rear garden which gives you an area for entertaining. The kitchen area is at the rear of the house and that all important downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor living space.
On the first floor, you will find a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, bedroom two is suitable as a double making it the perfect room for guests or an older child. There is also the main family bathroom on this floor plus bedrooms three and four making the Draycott the ideal family home.
- Kitchen /Dining Room - 6.43m x 3.55m, 15'6'' x 11'8''
- Living Room - 4.73m x 4.37m, 15'6'' x 14'4''
- - x
- Master Bedroom - 3.77m x 3.38m, 12'5'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom Two - 3.41m × 2.57m
, 11' 2" × 8' 5"
- Bedroom Three - 3.42m × 2.38m
, 11' 3" × 7' 10"
- Bedroom Four - 3.01m × 2.92m
, 9' 11" × 9' 7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62454245.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20015-120_4_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.