4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 87- The Sunnford at Knights Walk , Hare Street Road, Buntingford, SG9
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room featuring double doors leading to the rear garden
- Spacious living room
- Secluded study space
- 3 double bedrooms alongside 1 versatile room space which can be flexible to meet your needs
- Top floor dedicated to master bedroom which includes an en suite shower room & dressing area
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom and extra storage are extra additions on first floor
- Handy storage cupboard & cloakroom found on the ground floor
- Single garage and 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
With contemporary living throughout you are bound to enjoy living in The Sunnford. Plot 87 is a stunning 4 bedroom property offering plenty of space over 2.5 storeys, making it the ideal home for growing families looking for a contemporary lifestyle.
The ground floor offers generous space with a separate living room and an open-plan kitchen/dining room making it ideal for entertaining friends and family and with double doors opening into the rear garden you can enjoy barbeques and al fresco dining in the summer months. Additional quiet areas in this house with the private study which can be used for children's school work or perhaps office work that needs to be completed in peace.
This floor is finished off with a downstairs cloakroom and handy under stairs storage cupboard.
The first floor features the three of the four generously sized bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room for added privacy, as well as the flexible bonus room which can be adapted to meet your needs such as an extra study or playroom. Alongside these bedrooms is the beautifully fitted family bathroom.
Up another flight of stairs you will find the impressive top floor which is home to the fabulous master bedroom which has an en suite shower room and its own dressing room area, creating a glamourous vibe. This room would be perfect for older children or guests who want their own private space.
This plot includes a garage and two parking spaces.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 8100mm x 3241mm, 26'7" x 10'8"
- Living Room - 4740mm x 3894mm, 15'7" x 12'9
- Study - 3255mm x 2103mm, 10'8" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3894mm x 3781mm, 12'9" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3505mm x 3091mm , 11'6" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3984mm x 2753mm, 12'9" x 9'0"
- Bonus Room - 3097mm x 2247mm , 10'2" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 5555mm x 4261mm, 18'3" x 14'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62454257.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13808-087_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.