3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 17 - The Easterling Variant at The Sidings , Mill Street, Eastleigh, SO50 4HJ
- Plot 17 End Terrace
- Kitchen/Breakfast area - perfect for informal mealtimes
- Living room/dining area with double doors to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room enjoys the second floor
- 2 further bedrooms
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark warranty and insurance policy
Enjoy modern living in The Easterling Variant arranged across 2.5 storeys.
You can sit down for breakfast in the kitchen/breakfast area and relax or entertain in the living room/dining area, with French doors to the rear garden making the space bright and airy. This home enjoys the convenience of a downstairs cloakroom.
Both of the bedrooms on the first floor are served by the master bathroom, while the master bedroom and its own en suite shower room enjoy a floor of their own.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 5.16m x 2.42m,
16'9" x 7'9"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.11m x 3.95m, 13'5" x 12'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.95m x 3.74m, 12'11" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.38m x 1.91m, 11'1" x 6'2"
- Master Bedroom (max) - 4.33m x 3.95m, 14'2" x 12'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62478851.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-11979-27b51f0708fe40a78dc5e522d34e69fb_3_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.