4 bedroom detached house for saleLavenham - Plot 53 at Elgar Park, Main Road, Kempsey, WR5
- Detached five bedroom family home
- Spacious family lounge
- Carefully designed kitchen/family
- Separate utility
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Double garage and driveway
The five bedroom Lavenham is an impressive large family home with generous living space.
The entrance hallway of this home leads through to a good sized lounge, a spacious kitchen/breakfast room and a seperate dining room for more formal occasions. Both the lounge and the kitchen offers access through French doors to the private rear garden. A useful utility room, a guest cloakroom and the integral double garage complete the ground floor accomodation.
Upstairs, a master bedroom with ensuite shower room can be found off the light and airy central landing. The first floor also features a second ensuite bedroom which would be ideal for an order child or guests, plus there are three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This property comes complete with integrated kitchen, flooring and turf.
- Lounge (min) - 5.26m x 3.90m , 17'3" x 12'10"
- Kitchen/Family (max) - 5.69m x 3.86m, 18'8" x 12' 8"
- Dining - 3.06m x 3.20m, 10'1" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 1 (max.) - 4.53m x 3.81m , 14'10" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.81m x 3.52m , 12'6" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 2.69m , 11'2" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.28m x 2.69m , 10'9" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.85m x 3.00m, 9'4" x 9'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62478881.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20076-053_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.