3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Himscot at Hopefield Grange, Littleworth Road, Benson, Wallingford, OX10
- Open-plan kitchen with quality kitchen units and laminate work surfaces
- Built-in appliances
- CAT 6 wiring supplied
- En suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 2
- Ideal location
- Within walking distance from local Primary School
- Benson Waterfront, Cafe and Marina less than half a mile away
- Arrive at London Paddington from Cholsey train station within an hour
- Available with up to 100% Part Exchange or Help To Buy*
The Himscot enjoys a generous sitting room to put your feet up in spacious comfort. There’s also ample space in the kitchen to accommodate social gatherings and step outside through French doors into the garden. A handy cloakroom and storage cupboards complete the ground floor. While upstairs, the master bedroom is perfectly arranged for relaxation, with its own en suite and fitted wardrobe, complemented by two further bedrooms and a gleaming family bathroom.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62483617.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 709641fe-7687-4c2f-9092-ec12f374c29e_3_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.