3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFlatford - plot 107 at Burntwood Manor, Milestone Way, Burntwood Staffs, WS7 3XD
- Well-proportioned 3 bedroom house
- Lounge/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Second double bedroom
- Third bedroom also ideal as nursery/study
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Single garage
- Private rear garden
With a versatile layout suitable for couples and families alike, the Flatford is a well-proportioned 3 bedroom property situated in Staffordshire.
The lounge/dining room is perfect for entertaining, with French doors opening out to the private rear garden, while the kitchen has plenty of space for relaxed family mealtimes. A handy storage closet and a guest cloakroom are also located off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes an en suite shower room. Also on the first floor are a well-proportioned guest bedroom, a main bathroom and a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a nursery or study.
Property also benefits from a single garage.
- Kitchen (max.) - 3.43m x 3.08m, 11'3'' x 10'1''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6'' x 12'2''
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9'' x 9'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10'' x 8'8''
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.70m x 2.00m, 12'2'' x 6'7''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62503382.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20068-107_3_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.