3 bedroom town house for saleAlton at Lilley Meadow, Land West of Coventry Road, Southam, CV47
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- The lounge opens through French doors to the private rear garden
- Separate kitchen
- The en-suite master bedroom occupies the entire top floor
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Alton is a three bedroom townhouse designed to have the flexibility to appeal to both the young professional and growing family.
The front door opens onto a hallway from which a door leads you into the open plan kitchen and dining room. There is a convenient guest cloakroom hidden away under the stairs. A door leads onto a full width light and airy lounge with French doors to the private rear garden. On the first floor is a family bathroom, a spacious double bedroom and a further bedroom that could alternatively be used as a study.
Another staircase leads up to the second floor master suite, which features high galleried ceilings, an en-suite shower room and a dressing area. A dormer window and roof lights provide this room with plenty of natural light.
This home comes complete with two parking spaces, plot 162 also has a garage.
With Help to Buy, you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £13,850
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £55,399
Mortgage (75%) = £207,747
- Lounge - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.26m x 3.20m, 17'3" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 2.17m, 10'9" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.70m x 3.11m, 22'0" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62503397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20116-ceff5e743f1e4d7887ff23a759dc780b_3_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.