4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 29 - Bradenham at Lilley Meadow, Land West of Coventry Road, Southam, CV47
- 4 bedroom family home
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Lounge opens through French doors to the rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast area
- Separate dining room or study room at the front of the house
- Integral garage and parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Plot 29 - The Bradenham is a four bedroom home with integral garage which offers plenty of space for growing families.
Downstairs, the hallway leads to a living room and a kitchen/dining room which both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A formal dining room, which could alternatively be used as a study, is found at the front of the house, while a cloakroom and store cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
An en-suite master bedroom and three further bedrooms occupy the first floor, along with a family bathroom.
The Bradenham benefits from an integral garage and two parking spaces.
- Lounge - 4.64m x 3.43m, 15'3" x 11'3"
- Kitchen - 3.35m x 2.35m, 11'0" x 7'9"
- Breakfast/Family - 2.35m x 2.07m, 7'9" x 6'10"
- Dining Room - 2.87m x 2.35m, 9'5" x 7'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.32m x 4.02m, 14'6" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.37m x 2.32m, 14'4" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.58m x 2.67m, 11'9" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.32m x 2.40m, 10'11" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62503400.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20116-338e4095523f44ec9c9bc23b8935d54d_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.