2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 3 - Richmond House at Highfield Gardens, Highfield Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15
- 2 bedroom apartment
- Ground floor location
- Private entrance for added luxury
- Spacious lounge with a feature bay window
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Home of the Week: Plot 3 is a stunning 2 bedroom apartment benefiting from it's own private entrance, superb specification and an allocated parking space in a gated area!
Richmond House is sensitively designed to complement the heritage of the surrounding area whilst also having a prime location near popular bars, restaurants and sporting facilities.
Plot 3 is located on the ground floor and benefits from its own private entrance - the only property at Richmond House to offer this added luxury.
The internal entrance hallway leads to a light and airy lounge with a feature bay window. Meanwhile, a separate kitchen - complete with fully-integrated appliances - provides a flexible living space, perfect for rustling up tasty treats while entertaining in the lounge.
There are two well-proportioned double bedrooms as well as a contemporary bathroom and handy storage cupboard off the internal hallway. Outside, plot 3 comes complete with an allocated parking space and access to a secure bike store.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £13,850
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £55,399
Mortgage (75%) = £207,747
Plot 3 - Ground Floor
- Lounge - 5.30m x 3.21m, 17'5" x 10'6"
- Kitchen - 2.71m x 3.21m, 8'11" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.20m x 3.85m, 10'6" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.95m x 2.65m, 10'3" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62503424.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20117-003_2_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.