4 bedroom detached house for saleLydford at Butterfield Gardens, Junction One, Leicester Road, Rugby, CV21
- Detached 4 bedroom home
- Kitchen/dining room with French doors
- Light and airy lounge
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite
- Second double bedroom
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom and additional storage space
- Single garage and two allocated parking spaces
The 4 bedroom Lydford home is well suited to those stepping up the property ladder. Ideally placed at Butterfield Gardens, Rugby this property benefits from key commuter links including Rugby Train Station less than a mile away, and the Midlands motorway network also close by.
Located off the entrance hallway is a kitchen/dining room that is the focal point of the property and which provides access to the private rear garden through French doors. Also on the ground floor are a lounge, a guest cloakroom and a handy utility room.
The en suite master bedroom features plenty of space and is located to the rear of the house, off the upstairs landing. A second double bedroom, two further well proportioned children’s bedrooms and a main bathroom complete the accommodation.
- Lounge - 4.49m x 3.27m, 14'9" x 10'9"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.36m x 3.38m, 17'7" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.79m x 3.17m, 12'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 3.17m, 11'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.30m x 2.10m, 10'10" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.23m x 2.10m, 7'4" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62503442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20054-146_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.