3 bedroom detached house for saleEasebury - plot 530 at Summer Rise, Ketley Park Road, Telford, Shropshire, TF1
- Detached 3 bedroom house
- Lounge with French doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Third bedroom also ideal as nursery or study
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Private rear garden
The Easebury is a 3 bedroom property which would ideally suit a couple or young family. As part of the Telford Millennium Community the property benefits from a host of eco-friendly measures to keep energy bills to a minimum and ensure the homes are kinder to the environment and surrounding wildlife.
The entrance hallway leads to an open plan kitchen/dining room, and a light and airy lounge with French doors opening out onto the private garden. There is also a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs the landing leads to the master bedroom with en suite shower room, a further double bedroom, a main bathroom and a third bedroom which could alternatively be used a study or nursery.
- Lounge - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62503466.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20078-530_3_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.