4 bedroom detached house for saleEynsham at Chasewater Grange, Brownhills Road, Norton Canes, Cannock, WS11
- 1334 sqft
- 4 bedroom family home
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room with French doors leading to the garden
- Spacious lounge
- Separate dining room with French doors opening to the garden
- 4 double bedrooms
- Integral single garage and parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
There’s a wealth of space for flexible family living provided in the 4 bedroom Eynsham at Chasewater Grange.
Downstairs, a large living room leads through double doors to the dining room. There’s also a breakfast kitchen that’s perfect for relaxed family meal times, with French doors to the private rear garden. A handy guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor layout.
Four double bedrooms occupy the first floor including two with en suite shower rooms. A main bathroom and useful storage cupboard can also be found off the landing.
The Eynsham benefits from a single integral garage and two parking spaces on a driveway.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit. Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £13,800
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £55,199
Mortgage (75%) = £206,997
- Kitchen - 2.50m x 2.98m, 8'3'' x 9'10''
- Living Room - 3.32m x 5.59m, 10'11'' x 18'4''
- Dining Room - 2.96m x 2.99m, 9'9'' x 9'10''
- Family Room - 2.98m x 2.60m , 9'9" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.59m x 3.90m, 15'1'' x 12'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.16m x 3.66m, 13'8" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 2.57m, 10'11" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.13m x 2.71m, 10'3" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62503487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20114-31f880ce35eb4c89aaa609a2eb9d04e1_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.