4 bedroom detached house for saleShelford at Chasewater Grange, Brownhills Road, Norton Canes, Cannock, WS11
- 1369 sqft
- 4 bedroom traditional family home
- Open plan kitchen/dining room, perfect for entertaining
- French doors leading from the dining are to the garden
- Spacious lounge with feature bay window
- Separate study
- En-suite master bedroom
- Garage and two parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A traditional 4 bedroom family home, the Shelford at Chasewater Grange offers plenty of space for day to day living as well as relaxing and entertaining.
The central entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/dining room, which has French doors to the private rear garden maximising the natural light and views outside. A lounge and a separate study are found at the front of the property, while there’s also a guest cloakroom and a convenient under stairs storage closet.
An en suite master bedroom and three further double bedrooms are found upstairs, along with a family bathroom.
The Shelford benefits from a single garage and two parking spaces on a driveway.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit. Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £14,650
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £58,599
Mortgage (75%) = £219,747
- Lounge - 3.88m x 4.74m, 12'9" x 15'7"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 8.10m x 3.27m , 26'7" x 10'8"
- Study - 2.10m x 3.24m , 6'11" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.88m x 3.76m, 12'9" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.07m x 4.22m , 13'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.09m x 3.43m , 10'2" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.75m x 3.89m , 9'0" x 12'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62503490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20114-b11311892d71495fad0d8b6505e3a1d1_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.