4 bedroom house for saleThe Irving at Vincent Court at Vincent Court, Fishers Green Centre, Fishers Green Road, Stevenage, SG1
- Large four bedroom semi-detached home, based over three floors
- Beautifully designed with feature lounge bay window
- Spacious kitchen and dining area with french doors to rear
- Perfect for growing families
- Downstairs W.C.
- Allocated parking
Stylish and Modern Four Bedroom Home
An exceptional, light, spacious four bedroom semi-detached home, over three floors.
The Irving at Vincent Court boasts two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and family bathroom with a stunning top floor devoted to a spectacular master bedroom and en-suite
Downstairs you'll find a large Living room with bay window, and a contemporary kitchen and dining room with french doors opening onto the rear garden. A W.C and understairs storage completes the ground floor.
Large four bedroom semi-detached home, based over three floors
Beautifully designed with feature lounge bay window
Spacious kitchen and dining area with french doors to rear
Perfect for growing families
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 2.89m x 4.58m / 9'5" x 15'0"
- Lounge - 4.15m (excluding bay) x 3.54m / 13'7" (excluding bay) x 11'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.91m (max) x 4.58m / 9'6" (max) x 15'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.50m x 2.54m (max) / 11'6" x 8'4" (max)
- Bedroom 4 - 2.31m x 1.92m (max) / 7'6" x 6'3" (max)
- Bedroom 1 - 3.62m x 3.48m / 11'11" x 11'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15927_4_32_100570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.