3 bedroom house for saleThe Larch at Sheraton Park at Sheraton Park, Main Road, Dinnington, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE13
- Spacious three bedroom home
- Stylish lounge featuring french doors to rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs W.C
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Private rear garden
- Allocated Parking
The Larch at Sheraton Park is a stunning 3 bedroom home that is modern, spacious and suitable for families and offers flexible living.
Downstairs you'll find a large and airy family-sized room with french doors which open up onto the private rear garden. There's a stylish kitchen with dining area, a WC and understairs storage.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, with one single, one double and a master bedroom with en-suite.
Plot 5 The Larch at Sheraton Park
Full price £169995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 2658 x 4581 8'9" x 15'0"
- Lounge - 4688 x 3494 15'5" x 11'6"
- W.C - 875 x 1913 2'10" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 2577 x 3267 8'5" x 10'9"
- En-Suite - 2577 x 1623 8'5" x 5'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2577 x 3072 8'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 1998 x 3149 6'7" x 10'4"
- Bathroom - 1998 x 1913 6'7" x 6'3"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16718_3_20_100496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.