3 bedroom house for saleThe Redwood at Sheraton Park at Sheraton Park, Main Road, Dinnington, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE13
- Large three bedroom home
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room with french doors
- Spacious lounge
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Downstairs W.C.
- Family bathroom
- Beautifully designed
- Integral garage
An spacious and well laid out 3 bedroom home.
The Redwood at Sheraton Park feaures a master bedroom with en-suite as well as 2 more good sized bedrooms. A family bathroom and storage comlete this floor.
Downstairs you'll find a large Living room, and a contemporary kitchen and dining room with french doors opening onto the rear garden. A W.C and storage also on the ground floor.
Plot 126 The Redwood at Sheraton Park
Full price £225995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen - 2650 x 2795 8'8" x 9'2"
- Dining - 3399 x 2601 11'2" x 8'6"
- Lounge - 3349 x 4369 11'0" x 14'4"
- W.C - 1500 x 990 4'11" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 3349 x 3226 11'0" x 10'7"
- En-Suite - 2399 x 1355 7'10" x 4'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 2747 x 3755 9'0" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3301 x 2795 10'10" x 9'2"
- Bathroom - 2692 x 1989 8'10" x 6'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16721_3_22_100410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.