3 bedroom house for saleThe Meadowsweet at Bucknall Grange, Stoke-on-Trent at Bucknall Grange, Stoke-on-Trent, Eaves Lane, Stoke-On-Trent, ST2
- Lounge with French doors to rear garden
- Fitted kitchen / diner
- Under stairs storage
- Downstairs W.C
- Three bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Help to Buy available
The Meadowsweet is a delightful three bedroom family home. The ground floor features a kitchen / dining room along with a light and airy lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden. There is also a convenient downstairs W.C and storage space under the stairs.
Upstairs there are two double bedroom with an en-suite to the master bedroom, and a third smaller bedroom which would make an ideal nursery or office. The first floor is finished with a family bathroom.
Plot 22 The Meadowsweet at Bucknall Grange.
Full price £149,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / dining - 3523mm x 3673mm / 11'7'' x 12'1''
- Lounge - 4463mm x 3523mm / 14'8'' x 11'7''
- W.C - 1483mm x 990mm / 4'10'' x 3'3''
- Bedroom 1 - 3618mm x 3363mm / 11'10'' x 11'0''
- En-suite - 1464mm x 2445mm / 4'10'' x 8'0''
- Bedroom 2 - 2559mm x 3183mm / 8'5'' x 10'5''
- Bedroom 3 - 1791mm x 2293mm / 5'11'' x 7'6''
- Bathroom - 2259mm x 1641mm / 7'5'' x 5'5''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16925_3_15_100872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.