3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ingleton - Plot 184 at Sylvan Edge, Synders Way Newdale Telford TF3 5GE
- Spacious kitchen-dining room
- French doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Traditional design with the benefits of new build
The Ingleton is a 3 bedroom home over 3 storeys, designed to offer flexible living options for a young couple or family.
On the ground floor the lounge provides access to the garden through double doors to the garden, perfect for enjoying warm summer days and keeping an eye on your children as they play outside. An open plan kitchen/dining area, and separate downstairs toilet complete the living space on this floor.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The third bedroom in the house could optionally be a home office if desired. The second floor is dedicated to the master bedroom suite, with en suite double shower room giving you plenty of space to unwind and relax.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.54m x 2.87m, 18'7'' x 9'4''
- Living Room - 3.95m x 3.75m, 12'9'' x 12'3''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.95m x 3.76m, 12'9" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36m x 1.89m, 11'0" x 6'2"
- Master Bedroom - 4.91m x 3.95m, 16'1'' x 12'9''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62525126.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20027-184_3_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.