3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Alton - Plot 82 at Westlands, Hurst Lane, Auckley, DN9 3NW
- 3 bedroom 3 storey townhouse
- Fitted kitchen and dining area overlooking the front of the home
- Spacious lounge with French doors out to the rear garden
- Master bedroom complete with separate dressing area and en-suite shower room
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
The Alton is a 3 bedroom townhouse designed to have the flexibility to appeal to both the young professional and growing family.
The front door opens onto a hallway from which a door leads you into the open plan kitchen and dining room. There is a convenient guest cloakroom hidden away under the stairs. A door leads onto a full width light and airy lounge with French doors to the private rear garden.
On the first floor is a family bathroom, spacious double bedroom and a further bedroom that could alternatively be used as a study.
A private staircase leads up to the second floor master suite, which features an en suite shower room and a dressing area. A dormer window provides this room with plenty of natural light.
- Kitchen/Dining - 5.26m x 3.20m, 17'3" x 10'6"
- Lounge - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 2.17m, 10'9" x 7'2"
- Master bedroom - 6.00m x 3.20m, 19'8" x 10'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62525192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-10653-082_3_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.