4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 72 The Shelford at Etling View, Norwich Road, Dereham, NR20
- Master bedroom with En-Suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Single garage and 2 parking spaces
- Kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The large open-plan kitchen/dining area with double doors opening onto the garden creates a natural hub to the ground floor of this home, whilst the spacious living area and seperate study are the perfect spaces to relax.
The first floor offers a large master bedroom with en-suite shower room three additional good sized bedrooms and a luxury bathroom to complete this desirable home.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 8.10m x 3.24m, 26'7" x 10'8"
- Living Room - 4.74m x 3.88m , 15'7" x 12'9"
- Study Room - 2.64m x 2.10m, 8'8'' x 6'11''
- Master Bedroom - 3.88m x 3.76m, 12'9'' x 12'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.22m x 3.07m, 13'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.43m x 3.09m , 11'3" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.89m x 2.75m , 12'9" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62525219.html
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-12702-072_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.