4 bedroom town house for saleThe Ashbury - Plot 358 at Dragonfly Meadows, Pineham North, Cross Valley Link Road, Northampton, NN4
- Single garage
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen with dining area
- 3 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Ensuite master bedroom
Offering spacious accommodation across its three storey layout, the 4 bedroom Ashbury townhouse is tailor made for the demands of family living.
The ground floor features a traditional design, with a good sized lounge/dining room opening through French doors to the private rear garden. A separate kitchen/breakfast room is also located off the entrance hallway, along with a cloakroom. An amply proportioned double bedroom which could alternatively be used as a family room or children’s playroom/ bedroom 4 can be found off the first floor landing.
The first floor also features a main bathroom, a second bedroom suitable for a nursery or office and on the second floor there's a large master bedroom and a further double bedroom
- Lounge / dining - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Kitchen - 3.77m x 2.70m, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Family room / bedroom 4 -
4.24m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.17m, 9'7" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 3.85m,
13'11" x 12'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62525258.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12146-358_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.