2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Moffat at Hopefield Gait, Burnbrae Road, Bonnyrigg, EH19
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms that maximise living space
- Contemporary bathroom with Porcelanosa tiles
- Juliet balcony and French doors in bedroom one creates a lovely bright room
- Open-plan fully-fitted kitchen and lounge area boasts French doors and a Juliet balcony to maximise light in the main living space
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
This is a stylish and practical apartment. The hall has storage, a stylish bathroom and two well-proportioned bedrooms to offer flexibility. French doors and a Juliet balcony in the main bedroom, as well as the open-plan kitchen/lounge area maximise light to create relaxing spaces.
- Kitchen - 2.87m x 2.38m, 9'5'' x 7'8''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.04m x 4.48m, 13'3'' x 14'6''
- Master Bedroom - 2.63m x 4.40m, 8'8'' x 14'5''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.58m x 2.78m, 8'5" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62525270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-11444-6426291ed0f647e58dad5ef3d31cdfc5_2_17_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.