3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Enid - Plot 575 at Earls Manor , Radstone Road, Brackley, NN13
- End position home
- Single garage and parking space
- Spacious kitchen with dining room
- Spacious lounge with French doors to the rear
- Ground floor WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear garden
- *Home of the week deal not available with any other offer.
A 3 bedroom home with single garage and parking space.
The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen/dining room and a light and airy lounge with French doors to the private garden. There’s also a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the master bedroom with ensuite shower room, a further double bedroom, a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery.
- Lounge - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Kitchen / dining room - 5.10m x 3.03m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.79m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.03m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.03m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62525297.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20705-575_3_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.