4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Shelford - Plot 170 at Millers Reach, Beacon Road, Stone, ST15
- Spacious kitchen-dining room
- French doors to rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Traditional design with the benefits of new build
The Shelford is a traditional 4 bedroom family home comprising of an open plan kitchen/dining room which stretches across the entire width of the house, and has French doors opening out to the garden - perfect for summer evenings.
Downstairs, the property also boasts a separate lounge creating the perfect place to relax and you will also find a cloakroom, a generous storage cupboard and a dedicated study - enough to keep the whole family happy!
To the first floor, the landing opens out to four well proportioned bed- rooms; two of which are double bedrooms. Furthermore, the master bedroom has its own en suite shower room and there is another storage cupboard and the main family bathroom on this level.
- Lounge - 4.74m x 3.88m, 15'7" x 12'9"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 8.10m x 3.24m, 26'7" x 10'8"
- Study - 3.24m x 2.10m, 10'8" x 6'11"
- Bedroom One - 3.88m x 3.76m, 12'9" x 12'4"
- Bedroom Two - 4.22m x 3.07m, 13'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom Three - 3.43m x 3.09m, 11'3" x 10'2"
- Bedroom Four - 3.89m x 2.75m, 12'9" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62525309.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20015-170_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.