4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Douglas at Ashgrove Fields, Mayflower Gardens Loanhead EH20
- Integral garage
- French doors from lounge lead to rear garden and maximise light
- The master bedroom includes a handy en suite with shower
- The fully-fitted kitchen enjoys access to the rear garden
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
This home boasts a practical and stylish layout. The lounge has French doors overlooking the private rear garden, plus there is a separate fully-fitted kitchen. The dining room overlooks the front garden, and a master bedroom with en suite and three more bedrooms offer easy family living.
This virtual tour is of a typical Douglas show home and may not be specific to this development. Please contact the sales executive for further information.
- Kitchen - 2.97m x 3.60m, 9'9'' x 11'10''
- Lounge - 3.48m x 4.42m, 11'5'' x 14'6''
- Dining Room - 2.53m x 3.13m, 8'4'' x 10'4''
- Cloaks - 1.87m x 1.25m , 6'2" x 4'1"
- Master Bedroom - 2.76m x 3.45m, 9'1'' x 11'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.83m x 3.72m, 9'3'' x 12'3''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.66m x 2.36m, 12'0'' x 7'9''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.04m x 3.19m, 10'0'' x 10'6''
- Bathroom - 2.54m x 1.60m , 8'3" x 5'3"
- En suite - 2.08m x 1.65m , 6'10" x 5'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62525312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-20456-e13ad0d7f67e4408ad408c14dc3716b9_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.