4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bradbury - Plot 55 at Taylor Wimpey at Taptonville Road, Taptonville Road, Sheffield, S10
- A stunning traditional double fronted four bedroom detached home
- Spacious kitchen with dining area overlooking the rear garden
- Separate utility room with access to driveway
- Family room with feature bay window overlooking the front garden
- Dual aspect lounge which offers a light and airy family space
- Separate study ideal for those wishing to work from home
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room including half wall tiling
- Two further double bedrooms
- Well - proportioned fourth bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
With three floors of versatile living accommodation the four bedroom Bradbury will appeal to growing families in need of some extra space.
The entrance hallway leads to a generous family room and an open plan kitchen and dining area with French doors leading to the garden. A separate utility room completes the ground floor layout.
On the first floor there is a spacious dual aspect lounge, plus a private study and one of four bedrooms - the other three share the second floor with the stylish family bathroom whilst the master bedroom benefits from an en - suite shower room for added privacy.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3.10m x 5.51m, 10'2" x 18'1"
- Family room - 2.55m x 5.51m, 8'4" x 18'1"
- Utility - 2.06m x 1.57m, 6'9" x 5'2"
- Lounge - 3.09m x 5.51m, 10'1" x 18'1"
- Study - 2.62m x 2.24m, 8'7" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.62m x 3.18m, 8'7" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.10m x 3.55m, 10'2" x 11'8"
- Bedrooom 2 - 2.58m x 3.04m , 8'5'' x 10'0''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.59m x 2.38m, 8'6" x 7'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62525336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-10687-055_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.