2 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Hollywell at Galley Hill, Off A171, Guisborough, TS14
- Light and airy living room
- Dining area
- Symphony fitted kitchen
- Stylish bathroom
- Very spacious master bedroom
- Good sized second bedroom
- Off road parking
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The 2 bedroom Hollywell is a spacious bungalow which provides luxury living on one floor.
The spacious lounge with dining area is situated at the rear of the home giving the room a light and airy feel.
The fitted kitchen overlooks the rear of the home.
There is one generous double bedroom and one single bedroom which could also be used as a private home office space. A stylish family bathroom completes the accommodation.
- Kitchen - 3.22m x 3.11m, 10'7" x 10'2"
- Living Room/Dinning Area - 4.75m x 4.00m, 15'7" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.10m x 4.00m, 13'5" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 2.08m, 12'0" x 6'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62525369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-20300-23d8218570784ecc9ea93b8cd2d03c70_2_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.