5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mappleton - Plot 74 at Clarence Park , Tingewick Road, Buckingham, MK18
- Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Utility Room
- Large Living Room
- Dining Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Bath and Shower to Master Bedroom
- En-Suite Shower Room to Bedroom 2
- Over 2,000 sq ft
- Single Garage
Ideal for growing families, the 5 bedroom Mappleton is a detached home with 2 floors of generous living space.
The entrance hallway leads to an open plan kitchen/breakfast area with double doors opening up to a spacious lounge. Both the lounge
and kitchen offer access to the private rear garden through French doors A useful family room and study are both located towards the front of the property. There is also a separate dining room which is perfect for dinner parties and formal dining.
Upstairs, there is a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a further double bedroom with en suite shower room, two futher doubles bedrooms and a single, as well as a large family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.61m x 5.86m, 15'2" x 19'3"
- Dining Room - 3.39m x 3.75m, 11'1" x 12'4"
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 5.82m x 3.11m, 19'1" x 10'2"
- Utility Room - 1.78m x 1.80m, 5'10" x 5'11"
- 3.39m x 2.88m, 11'1" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.37 x 4.32m, 11'1" x 14'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.01m x 3.04m, 13'2" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.32m x 2.91m, 14'2" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.28m x 3.41m, 10'9" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.08m x 2.33m, 10'1" x 7'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62525378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-12499-074_5_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.