3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aldenham - Plot 101 at Eden Grange, Warrington Road, Cuddington, Cheshire CW8
- Was £244,995 Now £234,995
- Ready to move into
- Stamp Duty paid
- Flooring throughout
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with door to rear garden
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further bedrooms
This delightful 3 bedroom family home benefits from an integral garage, ensuring the family vehicle stays sheltered and safe. Within the home, the light and airy living room features French doors opening onto the rear garden and is the perfect place to enjoy quality family time. The welcoming kitchen also benefits from outside access, while the separate dining room enhances family mealtimes and is perfect for entertaining guests.
The first floor is home to the three bedrooms and the master bathroom. Two of the bedrooms are doubles and the master bedroom enjoys the added luxury of an en suite. Completing the first floor is the landing storage cupboard, which is a practical necessity.
Stamp Duty paid*
*Terms and conditions. Stamp Duty paid offer not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Bedroom 1 - 4.39m x 3.17m
, 14'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.82m x 2.71m
, 12'6" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.00m x 2.43m
, 9'10" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62564873.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-10811-041_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.