3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Flatford - Plot 168 at Saxon Heights at Augusta Park , Smannell Road, Andover, Hampshire, SP11
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Central bathroom
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Separate living room
- 2 parking spaces
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10-year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
HOME OF THE WEEK! Reserve this week and we will pay your stamp duty!
A 3 bedroom home that makes the perfect second stepper home.
The Flatford features a front facing kitchen with space for a table, and a living room that extends the full width of the house overlooking the garden. There is ever useful storage under the stairs and a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs the master bedroom features an en suite shower room with a further double bedroom, and a third bedroom which could be a guest room or study, while the family bathroom is also on this floor.
- Kitchen - 3.59m x 3.09m, 11'9" x 10'2"
- Living Room - 4.72m x 3.56m, 15'6" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.28m x 2.57m, 10'9" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.96m x 2.57m, 9'9" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.57m x 2.08m, 11'9" x 6'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62564930.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20655-168_3_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.