4 bedroom detached house for saleRadford - plot 36 at Pennywell Walk , Ryall Road, Ryall, Worcestershire, WR8 0PG
- Four bedrooms
- Central entrance hallway
- French doors
- Private garden
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Second double bedroom
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Single garage
The Radford is a four bedroom family home featuring an impressive open plan ground floor layout, perfectly suited for flexible contemporary living. The well proportioned kitchen has plenty of space for a dining table, and leads to a large living/dining room which spans the entire width of the property. French doors lead onto the private rear garden. A guest cloakroom is also located off the hallway.
The second floor leads to four good sized bedrooms with stylish en suite to the master bedroom, and a main bathroom.
- Bedroom 1 - 4.17m x 2.69m, 13'8" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.83m x 2.98m, 12'7" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.06m x 2.46m, 10'1" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.23m x 2.46m, 10'7" x 8'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62564945.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20070-036_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.