3 bedroom detached house for saleEaseford at Pennywell Walk , Ryall Road, Ryall, Worcestershire, WR8 0PG
- Three bedrooms
- Central entrance hallway
- French doors
- Private garden
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further double bedroom
- Third bedroom ideally suited to a nursery or study
- Family bathroom
The Easeford is a three bedroom property which would ideally suit a couple or a young family. The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen/dining room and a light and airy lounge with French doors to the private garden.
There’s also a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the master bedroom with en suite shower room, a further double bedroom, a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery.
- Lounge - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Kitchen/Dining - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- - x
- - x
- Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
- - x
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62564948.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20070-035_3_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.