5 bedroom house for saleThe Velvet at Weavers Meadow at Weaver's Meadow, Radiator Road, Great Cornard, Sudbury, CO10
- Luxury 5 bedroom detached home
- 2 bathrooms and ground floor WC
- Only 4 available at Weaver's Meadow
- Modern, well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Choice of kitchen styles
- Utility room with access to rear of the house
- Dining room with French doors
- Master bedroom with en-suite
The Velvet is an impressive and stylish 5 bedroom home that provides luxury and space for everyone in the family. Downstairs from the airy entrance hall the spacious and modern kitchen/diner catches the eye. A handy utility room with door to the rear garden comes off this. A formal dining room with French doors to the garden, a large living room with feature bay window and a WC make up the ground floor. This fabulous home also has integral garage with access to the home via the utility room. Upstairs there are 4 generous bedrooms and a single fifth bedroom. The master bedroom has a luxurious en-suite and Family Bathroom on the First Floor
Luxury 5 bedroom detached home
2 bathrooms and ground floor WC
Only 4 available at Weaver's Meadow
Modern, well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
Choice of kitchen styles
Utility room with access to rear of the house
Dining room wit...
- Lounge - 44195mm (excluding bay) x 3620mm / 13'9" (excluding bay) x 11'11"
- Kitchen - 4275mm x 3185mm / 14'0" x 10'5"
- Dining Room - 3240mm x 2675mm / 10'7" x 8'9"
- Utility Room - 1645mm x 2410mm / 5'4" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4340mm (max) x 3720mm (max) / 14'2" (max) x 12'2" (max)
- Bedroom 2 - 3100mm x 3190mm / 10'2" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3055mm x 3795mm / 10'0" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 2740mm x 2750mm / 8'11" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 5 - 2260mm (max) x 2245mm (max) / 7'4" (max) x 7'4" (max)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14692_5_32_101861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.