3 bedroom house for saleThe Comet at Vincent Court at Vincent Court, Fishers Green Centre, Fishers Green Road, Stevenage, SG1
- Large three bedroom semi-detached home
- Beautifully designed
- Spacious kitchen and dining area
- Large living room with french doors
- Allocated parking
- Perfect for growing families
- Downstairs W.C
The Comet at Vincent Court is a stylish three-bedroom semi-detached home.
The Comet offers elegant accommodation for growing families and flexible living.
Downstairs you'll find a large and airy family-sized room with french doors which open up onto the private rear garden. There's a stylish kitchen with dining area, a w.c. and understairs storage. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, with one single, one double and a master bedroom with en-suite.
Large three bedroom semi-detached home
Spacious kitchen and dining area
Perfect for growing families
Large living room with french doors
Plot 29 The Comet at Vincent Court
Full price £374,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
- Lounge - 3.48m x 5.19m / 11'9" x 17'0"
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.57m x 3.07m / 11'9" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.64m (max) x 2.96m / 12'1" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.37m x 2.96m / 11'0" (max) x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.66m x 2.14m / 8'8" x 7'0"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15921_3_30_100233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.