3 bedroom house for saleThe Kellington at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens, The Barge, Castlefields Avenue East, Runcorn, WA7
- Luxury three bedroom home
- Ideal family home
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area
- Rear Garden
- Energy Efficient
- 10 Year NHBC Warrenty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warrenty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Ample storage
This Three bedroom chic home offers stylish living, with a front facing kitchen / dining area to the front of the property leaves the living area looking onto the rear garden. A convenient W.C and storage cupboard complete the floor.
The second floor has three generous size bedrooms with En-suite to the master bedroom.
Plot 9 The kellington at Bridgewater Gardens
Full price £139995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 2685 x 4608 8'10" x 15'1"
- Lounge - 4715 x 3521 15'6" x 11'7"
- W.C - 894 x 1940 2'11" x 6'4"
- Bathroom - 2018 x 1940 6'7" x 6'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 2604 x 3294 8'7" x 10'10"
- En-Suite - 2604 x 1643 8'7" x 5'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 2604 x 3099 8'7" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 2018 x 3176 6'7" x 10'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14058_3_17_102008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.