2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Kerry at King Edward Court, King Edward Road, Thorne, DN8
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Modern, white bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- A range of optional 'extras' available to personalise your home
- Driveway/allocated parking space or garage
- Generously sized rear garden
- Great schemes available to get you moving
This property is available with Help to Buy from £76,796. Contact us for more information.
Sales Office Open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm
The Kerry Stylish two bedroom semi-detached house with combined kitchen/dining area, spacious lounge, modern bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and parking.
|Kitchen/Dining||3.66 x 2.37||12'0" x 7'9"|
|Lounge||4.16 x 3.66||13'7" x 12'0"|
|WC||1.60 x 0.86||5'3" x 2'9"|
|Bedroom 1||3.66 x 3.21||12'0" x 10'6"|
|Bedroom 2||3.66 x 2.37||12'0" x 7'9"|
|Bathroom||1.83 x 1.91||6'0" x 6'3"|
King Edward Court is a new development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes situated in Thorne, just 13 miles from Doncaster Town Centre. With all amenities close at hand, this development is ideally located with easy access to the M18, M180, A1 and M62 for travel across the region.
These new homes enjoy excellent transport links with the surrounding area. Thorne North train station is less than 2 miles away with regular rail services running to Doncaster and Hull, linking with the National Rail Network at Doncaster. There is also a regular bus service to Doncaster which links to the National Bus Network.
Thorne King Edward Primary School achieved an 'outstanding' in its latest Ofsted report and is located less than a mile from King Edward Court. There is also a selection of secondary schools within travelling distance of the development.
In addition to the local shops within walking distance of King Edward Court, the vibrant centre of Doncaster also offers a wide range of amenities including high street shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants, along with cinemas, theatres and a racecourse. The surrounding area boasts extensive recreational facilities including sports centres, Cusworth Hall & Museum, Brodsworth Hall & Gardens and Yorkshire Wildlife Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Kerry. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (East and West Yorkshire) . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.