3 bedroom apartment for saleLARGE THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT at Chelsea Island, Harbour Avenue, SW10
- 2100 SQ FT OF LIVING SPACE
- SUPERIOR SPECIFICATION
- VIEWS ACROSS TO THE THAMES
- FOURTH FLOOR
- 24 HOUR RESIDENTS GYM
- THREE BALCONIES AND COMMUNAL ROOF TOP GARDEN
- PARKING AVAILABLE UNDERGROUND ON SITE
- STUNNING MASTER SUITE NEARLY 23' IN LENGTH
- FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS AND DOORS THROUGHOUT
An opportunity to purchase an off plan STUNNING apartment on the BOUTIQUE development of just 89 PRIVATE apartments. Situated on the 4th Floor with a dual aspect this apartment offers views across to the RIVER THAMES and has THREE BALCONIES to enjoy the OUTDOOR SPACE.
24 HOUR CONCIERGE and GYMNASIUM on site. An opportunity to purchase PARKING on site.
43' RECEPTION ROOM with TWO BALCONIES Perfect for entertaining
22'9 MASTER BEDROOM with additional DRESSING ROOM and LUXURY EN SUITE.
Two FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS (One En Suite)
SUPERIOR SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS AND DOORS Allowing light to flood in and maximise the rooftop views across LONDON
SUPERBLY LOCATED FOR TRANSPORT LINKS TO CENTRAL LONDON AND HEATHROW
VIEWING ESSENTIAL - PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 56ChelseaIsland. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadley Property Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.