4 bedroom house for saleThe Yew at Bridle Wood, Telford at Bridle Wood, Frome Way, Telford, TF2
Equity Loan £151,196
- Ideal four bedroom family home
- Flexible living space over three floors
- Kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Useful storage space
- Downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom with en-suite on second floor
- Two further double bedrooms
- Fourth bedroom also ideal as a nursery or study
- Family bathroom
This four bedroom three storey Yew home at Bridle Wood offers plenty of space for growing families.The ground floor features a stylish kitchen/dining room, and a light and airy lounge with french doors to the rear garden. There is also a downstairs w.c. and additional storage space.
On the first floor are two bedrooms, one of which is a double, a family bathroom and storage cupboard. The master bedroom with en-suite and a further double bedroom are on the second floor along with a further storage space.
Plot 23 The Yew at Bridle Wood
Full price £188,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3523mm x 4073mm / 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4464mm x 3552mm / 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1403mm x 983mm / 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4464mm x 2642mm / 14'8" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 2438mm x 2856mm / 8'0" x 9'4"
- Bathroom - 2438mm x 2014mm / 8'0" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4464mm x 2766mm / 14'8" x 9'1"
- En-suite - 2406mm x 1636mm / 7'11" x 5'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 4464mm x 3109mm / 14'8" x 10'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14098_4_19_101467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.