4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Blackmore at Camomile Lawn, Culverdale, Totnes, TQ9
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Spacious separate living room
- Garage with utility
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen with laminate worktops, upstand and stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Roca white sanitaryware with contemporary chrome fittings
- Gas fired condensing boiler feeding radiators
- Parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Need help to sell? We will be your guaranteed buyer with Part Exchange!
The Blackmore detached or semi-detached 4 bedroom home has a lower ground floor living room and ground floor kitchen/living/dining room, garage and parking space. The first floor master bedroom has an en-suite.
About the development
Featuring a fine range of homes, Camomile Lawn enjoys a wonderful South Devon location, close to the River Dart and Totnes town centre.Set within a fantastic Area of Outstanding
Natural Beauty, this is the perfect setting for enjoying an exciting new lifestyle. Attractive, stylish and perfectly complementing their surroundings, these superb new homes offer spacious accommodation, designer kitchens and contemporary bathrooms, a great specification, high quality fittings and excellent energy efficiency.
Set within a fine landscape of lush river valleys and rolling hills, Totnes has a remarkable history extending beyond Saxon times. Overlooked by an imposing Norman castle and with a wealth of historic buildings, there are few English towns where the shape of the original borough, set out some 1000 years ago, can still be seen so clearly.
Today, Totnes is a thriving, cosmopolitan town, with good schools, great facilities and a reputation for its lively and diverse community. Home of the Transition Town movement and famous for issuing its own currency, the Totnes Pound, the town is well known for its alternative vibe. As a historic market town and the centre of trade and culture for the surrounding area, an extraordinary range of shopping and leisure facilities are available. Local produce is to be found at every turn and there are plenty of tempting places to eat and drink, including cafés, tea rooms, traditional pubs, bars and restaurants.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62619179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Blackmore. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.