3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 820 - The Crofton-G at Kings Copse, Boulmer Avenue Kingsway, Quedgeley, Gloucester, GL2
- French doors from the living/dining room lead to the garden
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Practical under stairs storage cupboard
- Impressive master suite with galleried ceiling occupies the whole of the top floor
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Garage and allocated parking
A flexible 3 bedroom home set upon 2.5 storeys. The entrance hall leads into a good sized kitchen with room for a breakfast table, and the separate lounge/dining room has French doors which lead out into the rear garden - great for alfresco dining.
The first floor comprises of two bedrooms; one double bedroom and a single bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study, nursery or play room. The main bathroom is also situated on this floor.
The top floor of the home is dedicated to the master suite which has its own en suite shower room!
- Kitchen/Breakfast area - 3.44m x 2.57m, 11'3'' x 8'5''
- Living/Dining room - 4.78m x 3.71m, 15'8'' x 12'2''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Bedroom 2 - 4.79m x 3.38m, 15'9'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.56m, 9'6'' x 8'5''
- Bathroom -
- Master Bedroom - 6.45m x 3.67m, 21'2'' x 12'6''
- En suite -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622710.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13050-820_3_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.