2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 786 - The Dovedale at Kings Copse, Boulmer Avenue Kingsway, Quedgeley, Gloucester, GL2
- Freehold coach house apartment with private access
- Detached property
- Modern kitchen
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Practical storage cupboard
- Garage and parking space
The carefully planned layout of this coach house apartment makes it perfect for first-time buyers and downsizers.
A private front door opens through to an internal entrance hallway that leads upstairs to the first floor accommodation. An open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room is the home’s focal point, and provides the ideal space for unwinding or entertaining guests. A spacious master bedroom, a further well proportioned bedroom and a main bathroom are also located off the landing.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room - 4.35m x 4.24m, 14'3'' x 13'11''
- Master Bedroom - 4.24m x 3.71m, 13'11" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 1.83m, 13'11" x 6'0"
- Bathroom - ,
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13050-786_2_57_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.